More Real Locksmiths
We’re Your Full-Service Locksmith In and Around Baton Rouge, LA
As one of the oldest and most established locksmiths in Baton Rouge, LA, A-1 Safe and Lock has the skills and reputation to handle all of your lock, key, and security needs for your car, home, safe, motorcycles, and business. We can help in your time of need, so don’t panic or blame yourself for broken lock or key issues, just give us a call for same-day service.
Our Company Is Insured & Licensed For Your Protection
When you need to fire a locksmith, be sure to check for the proper licensing and insurance. This is especially true for businesses. You’ll want to make sure the commercial locksmith you hire has commercial liability insurance.
A-1 Safe and Lock certainly has all of that and more. We want to build long-lasting relationships with our clients, so we strive to always be learning and honing our craft.
We want you to feel comfortable using us in Baton Rouge, LA, and surrounding areas. To that end, we are verified by and featured on 1-800-Unlocks, a professional locksmith directory. See our Baton Rouge locksmith listing for verification.
Available When You Need A Trusted Locksmith In Baton Rouge
We all use locks and keys to secure our property. But, what happens when something goes wrong? If you’re like us and like to be prepared, then add our phone number to your contacts: 225-924-7007. Whether you get locked out or need car keys immediately, it is so comforting to know you have a reliable emergency locksmith on speed dial.
You can count on our professionals to be there for you when you need any of the following:
- Vehicle lockout service
- Car, truck, motorcycle, and van key duplication and remote and fob programming
- Home lock, key, and door hardware repair or installation
- Access Control system installation and repair for your home or business
- Safe and Vault sales and service
- Door replacement
- Camera surveillance installation
- Commercial door hardware and lock installation and repair
- Lock rekeying
- and more!
More Real Locksmiths You Can Trust
Lock and key issues occur anyplace, at any time. So if you’re out of town on business or away at college and lose your keys, you’ll need to call someone to help you out. You don’t want to get scammed by a fake locksmith. We recommend the following licensed, verified and insured professional locksmiths:
- https://mdlocksandsafe.com/ – Professional lock service is a call away. MD Lock & Safe can help with your lock repair, lock installation, and lock replacement needs. As skilled locksmiths, we can help with all your safe, automotive, residential, and commercial lock services.
- https://snapandcracklocksmith.com/ – With five walk-in locations and road service, Snap & Crack Locksmith is a full-service locksmith in Columbus, OH.
- https://midamlockkc.com/ – For a full-service and skilled locksmith in Lexana, KS, and Kansas City, KS, call Steve at Mid-America Locksmiths.
- https://dashlocknkey.com/ – For a real deal locksmith in Middletown, NY, you’ll want to call Dash Lock and Key. This family-owned business will get the job done quickly and correctly. From car keys to rekeys, they do it all.
- https://westcoastlocksmith.com/ – When the weather is hot and you’re locked out of your car, home, or business, remember West Coast Locksmith. We can help with lockout service as well as access control and electronic security in Los Angeles.
- https://thedoorheroes.com/ – For commercial and residential door repair and lock repair services in Brighton, MI. Our specialty is installing and repairing lock and door hardware to help meet your security and local building code requirements.
- https://orlandoautolock.com/ – For car key replacement, lock rekeying, and more, you can count on Auto Locksmith Specialists. We’re just North of Orlando, FL. Call us today.
- https://shearlinelocksmiths.com/ – With over a decade of locksmith experience, we’ve evolved into a full-service locksmith offering lock rekeying and lock installation for residential and commercial clients. Contact us when you need a locksmith in Chicago or Joliet, IL.
- https://jblockandkey.com/ – With roots near Wichita, Kansas, JB Lock and Key has built a huge following of satisfied clients that have needed car keys made on the spot. His affordable pricing, fast service, and professional demeanor has everyone in Wichita calling him.
- https://247carkeyssanantonio.com/ – Our name says it all – we make car keys, program key fobs, repair ignitions, program car computers through EEPROM, replace BCM modules, and rekey car door locks. Literally anything for a car, we can do. If you’re in San Antonio, contact The Key Man.
- https://fixedratelocksmith.com/ – Need a locksmith nearby in Las Vegas, Nevada? Fixed Rate Locksmith can do it all. Our mobile locksmiths can help with lock changes, new car keys, safe openings, commercial lock repairs, master key systems, and much more.
- https://andersonlockandsafe.com/ – Since 1966, Anderson Lock and Safe has been serving the Phoenix, Arizona area with professional locksmith service and access control systems. Whether you need mechanical lock service or electrified door hardware and camera systems, they’re the best locksmiths in the area.
- https://nonstoplocksmithphilly.com/ – We’re a mobile locksmith that will help you day or night in Philadelphia, PA. We’re a car key locksmith, a locksmith that can change your house locks, and can help with door buzzer systems – so we can help with just about any locksmith issue.
- https://noblelocksmithaustin.com/ – For licensed and local lock service and car key making, call us in the Austin, Texas area. We can also rekey locks, change locks, and install new locks on your home or business.
- https://noblelocksmithcharleston.com/ – Need a nearby locksmith for car keys or lockouts? Our team of trained professionals can help you efficiently and affordably. Call now to ask questions and get a free quote.
- https://noblelocksmithatl.com/ – Professional car key replacement in the Atlanta area is our specialty. Call us for foreign or domestic new car keys.
Not all locksmiths are created equal. Before hiring just any locksmith, make sure they come fully certified and licensed.